The parish originally covered a relatively small, 748 acres according to the 1881 and 1891 censuses. It almost doubled in 1934 by taking in 1,823 acres and about 1,000 people from the dissolved Langley Marish parish, a very long strip parish part of which was taken in by Gerrards Cross almost four miles to the north.
Wexham parish was divided under the Local Government Act 1972, with the southern part becoming part of Slough and the northern part becoming part of Buckinghamshire. The northern part now constitutes the parish of Wexham, with the southern part being called Wexham Court Parish Council.
Wexham Court Parish Council has 11 councillors. It and some additional unparished territory formed the Wexham lea ward within Slough Borough Council.
The Parish of Wexham Court is a multi-cultural community, as one would expect being part of the diverse population of Slough. Wexham Court, in particular, is a pleasant area on the northern outskirt of the town, adjoining Stoke Green and Wexham Springs, and is in close proximity to areas of outstanding natural beauty such as Black Park, Langley Park, and Burnham Beeches.