The following Notice of Intent has been issued by Slough Borough Council. See attached the map of diversion routes for your information:
SLOUGH BOROUGH COUNCIL
Section 14(1)(a) the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (‘RTRA 1984’) and Regulation 3 of the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Procedure Regulations 1992.
SLOUGH BOROUGH COUNCIL (Uxbridge Road Service Road West and its junction with The Firthe and Mirador Crescent) ORDER 2021 (‘Proposed Order’)
1. SLOUGH BOROUGH COUNCIL gives notice that it proposes to make an order under section 14(1)(a) of the RTRA 1984 and any other enabling powers.
2. If made, the Proposed Order will prohibit any traffic passing through Uxbridge Road Service Road West, Slough, SL2 from its junction with The Frithe Slough SL2 to 283 Uxbridge Road Slough SL2 5PA. Both junctions will not be closed simultaneously. The works will firstly be carried out at junction The Firthe, which will then re-open and then secondly at Mirador Crescent.
3. The Proposed Order is needed because works are or are proposed to be carried out on or near the road.
4. If made, the Proposed Order shall come into operation at 00:01 hours on Monday 13th December 2021 for a period of 18 months, or until the works have been completed. All works are expected to be completed by 23:59 hours on Friday 28th January 2022. Actual dates and timing of the closure are given below.
00:01 hours on 13th December 2021 to 23:59 hours on 23rd December 2021
00:01 hours on 27th December 2021 to 23:59 hours on 28th January 2022
5. An alternative route will be available for use while the Proposed Order is in force with a local diversion sign at the location. Advanced warning notices will be at the locations advising of the dates the works will be carried out. Access will be maintained for all local residents and businesses.
6. A copy of the Proposed Order and a plan showing the parts of the highway affected may be inspected at the site where the closure will take place or at Slough Council website using the below https://www.slough.gov.uk/consultations-petitions/public-notices-orders/2
7. If you have any queries regarding the proposed work or alternative route, please contact Blu-3 UK Limited, who are carrying out this temporary closure, by telephone on 0208 686 2138 or send an email to email@example.com. :
8. Alternatively, you can contact the Slough Borough Council at Service Lead – Planning & Transport, Slough Borough Council, Observatory House, 25 Windsor Road, Slough SL1 2EY; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone on 01753 875330.
Dated: Friday 19th November 2021